One of the larger hotels on the promenade, and one of the few to still survive into the 21st century. Designed, as was so much of the promenade, by W. L. Rennison, the centre section was complete by 1892 with the wings added c. 1895.
It stands at the start of the Harris promenade, on the adjacent site (right of photo) would be built the Pavilion Musical Hall and later the Gaiety)
Any comments, errors or omissions
gratefully received The
HTML Transcription © F.Coakley , 2006