Established 1880, Jackson describes it as 'more primitive in style than the other Manx Lights'. Consists of 63ft tower and associated buildings situated at Dreswick Point on the eastern side of Langness in an area where fog is common. (Which is maybe why the Manx built Ronaldsway Airport a mile or so away!). Supposedly erected after numerous correspondance by John McMeikan.
The tower to the left is the Herring tower designed by Thomas Brine used as a landmark prior to the building of the light.