1. A Letter from Lieutenant-Governor Shaw, dated Castle Rushen, 17th November 1791. (A.)
2. Memorial of the principal Proprietors of Land in the Isle of Man, dated 26th and 31st October 1791.
3. Petition of the Inhabitants of the Northern District of the Isle of Man, 1791.
4. The Examination of John Cosnahan, Esq., High Bailiff of the District of Douglas, taken the 6th October 1791.
5. The Constitution of Mr. George Savage, Water Bailiff.
6. A Letter from Lieutenant-Governor Shaw, dated 17th November 1791. (B.)
7. A Judgment of the Water Bailiff.
8. A Letter from Lieutenant-Governor Shaw, dated 22d October 1791.
9. Do. do. 9th November 1791.
10. The Memorial of Norris Moore, Esq., Acting Secretary, Isle of Man.
11. The Examination of the Rev. Mr. Corlett, taken at Douglas October 22d, 1791.
12. The Examination of Thomas Moore, Esq., taken at Douglas the 22d October 1791.
13. The Petition of Mr. John Cotteen, Gaoler of Castle Rushen.
14. The Memorial of the Inhabitants of Kirk Lonan, dated 22d October 1791.
15. Plan of Laxey Harbour in the Isle of Man.
16. Information of the Inhabitants of Kirk Maughold, with a plan of The natural harbour of Cornah.
17. The Examination of Mr. Nicholas Christian, Harbour Master of the Port of Douglas, taken the 3d, 10th, and 11th of October 1791.
18. Plan of the Harbour of Douglas.
19. Plan of Peel Castle and Harbour.
20. Plan of Ramsay Harbour, with the intended new Quay.
21. Plan of Port Earn and Bay.
22. A Letter from Mr. Alexander Cook, dated Douglas, 10th October 1791.
23. Petition of John Taubman and John Stevenson.
24. Do. to the Lords Commissioners of Her Majestys Treasury.
25. Do. John Stevenson to do.
26. A Paper marked Revenue, No. 1.
27. Do. No. 2.
28. Do. No. 3.
29. Remarks on the present Establishment of Revenue Officers in the Isle of Man.
30. A Letter from the Duke of Atholl, dated Douglas, Isle of Man, 20th October 1791, inclosing
31. A Paper marked Harbours.
32. A Letter from the Duke of Atholl, dated London, February 6, 1792, inclosing
33. Population of the Isle of Man, 1792.
34. A Letter from the Duke of Atholl, dated London, 13th January 1792.