Douglas Borough Cemetery

Crematorium - Douglas Borough Cemetery

Established 1899

In 1960 the old chapel was converted into the only crematorium on the Island - paid for by Tynwald.

Reference

G. Kniveton (et al) Douglas Centenary (ISBN 1-873120-21-4) 1996 pp159


 index

   

switch to frames viewAny comments, errors or omissions gratefully received The Editor
HTML Transcription © F.Coakley , 2001