Manx Genealogy Archive 2

Re: Urgent help before visit on Wednesday

Thanks Francis - I have been on steam packets site. At this stage I am not very optamistic. Also went onto the weather forecast site which reckons gales reaching 9 over night but should ease off to a 6/7 during the course of tomorrow. We are leaving London at 4am for this trip so we cant even wait until captain has made a decision before we leave!

I really dont mind them cancelling my return journey we just want to get to the island!!!

Will be praying hard tonight!

Take care