Manx Genealogy Archive 1

Re: Faragher Family
In Response To: Re: Faragher Family ()

the marriage certificate should give their parents etc - again apply to General Registry - usually first child is within a year or so of marriage. If you are on Island then it might well be worth looking at local papers for any announcement (marriage or birth) - likewise it might be worth looking for any death announcement (even if off Island) as these often list next of kin.