there was only one convent on the Island in Douglas associated with the main Catholic church on the Island - St Mary of the Isle in Douglas - the nuns were teachers - there was a school in Finch Road.
1881 was after civil registration came in thus she birth should be noted
Manx Genealogy is maintained by isleofman.com
Powered by Tetra-WebBBS 6.11 / TetraBB PRO 0.22 © 2006-2010 tetrabb.com
0 wallclock secs ( 0.06 usr + 0.00 sys = 0.06 CPU)