Burrows brothers- Harry and Tyson-farmed the Whitehouse (about 400 acres) from the late 1920 to Harry`s death in 1964. They were very progressive farmers buying the first combine harvester on the Island in1943.They had progressive cattle rearing systems and retailed their meat through a farm butchers shop in the 1930s!. Their mother was a Faragher (Kath) and came from the farm Ballacrink in Malew. They are all buried in Malew Church yard.
Manx Genealogy is maintained by isleofman.com
Powered by Tetra-WebBBS 6.11 / TetraBB PRO 0.22 © 2006-2010 tetrabb.com
0 wallclock secs ( 0.08 usr + 0.01 sys = 0.09 CPU)