in Mannin vol 9 http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Contrib/manx/mannin/v9p569.htm
is by the late Miss Cookson of Douglas
Cookson George, 10 Finch road (Physician) in 1852 was Cookson G, Castle road but in 1848 Cookson G, Mona Cottage (think this was actually near Castle Mona and thus ties in with Castle road)
Henry briefly attended KWC from opening in Aug 1833
Cookson, Henry, born May 2nd, 1820. Left Sept. 1st, 1834.
in 1909 is Rolls Office, Douglas. Chief Clerk-George Ridgway Cookson.who was shown as entering Manx Bar in 1877 - son of George ?
Family History Society is maintained by isleofman.com
Powered by Tetra-WebBBS 6.11 / TetraBB PRO 0.22 © 2006-2010 tetrabb.com
0 wallclock secs ( 0.07 usr + 0.00 sys = 0.07 CPU)